28 Creepy nail ideas for Halloween
Looking for a unique look for that Halloween party? We collected some of the coolest nail art on the internet, full with horror-inspired themes: monsters, zombies, spiders, witches and, ghosts and more
Make sure to follow the creators, they have much more incredible work we just couldn't fit in a Halloween article
2. Alien nails
3. Full moon with spiders and bats
1. Apply black\dark blue nail polish, let dry.
2. Take a piece of cotton ball and put very little light blue nail polish on it. Gently touch the tips of the nails with the cotton piece to create the color gradient, starting from the tips and progressing to the middle. Apply more polish in tips.
3. Draw the moon with white nail polish.
4. Use Bat and Spider water nail stickers to create the shapes.
5. Apply a top coat to seal it in place and protect the nail polish.
5. Some very spooky ghosts
6. Frankenstein nails
7. Sexy vampire red nails
8. Pastel bat nails
9. Bloody nails
10. Freddy Kruger inspired nails
11. Maleficent nails
12. Witch nails
13. Pink cat nails
14. Cute tiny ghosts
15. Ursula nails
16. Spider nails
17. Skeleton nails
18. Frankenstein nails
19. Bloody nails
20. Happy spider nails
21. More spider nails
22. Mummy mani
23. Black and white stripes
24. Bloody fingerprint nails
25. Cute ghosts with red glitter
1. Apply black nail polish and let dry
2. Apply one or two coats of your favourite glitter nail polish.
3. Use water stickers or ghost nails stamp to make the ghosts.